Package: ruby1.8-dev (126.96.36.1992-2squeeze2)
Links for ruby1.8-dev
Download Source Package ruby1.8:
- Homepage [www.ruby-lang.org]
Header files for compiling extension modules for the Ruby 1.8
Ruby is the interpreted scripting language for quick and easy object-oriented programming. It has many features to process text files and to do system management tasks (as in perl). It is simple, straight-forward, and extensible.
This package contains the header files and the mkmf library, necessary to make extension library for Ruby 1.8.
Other Packages Related to ruby1.8-dev
- dep: libruby1.8 (= 188.8.131.522-2squeeze2)
- Libraries necessary to run Ruby 1.8
- rec: ruby1.8 (= 184.108.40.2062-2squeeze2)
- Interpreter of object-oriented scripting language Ruby 1.8