Package: libgalax-ocaml-dev (1.1-7)
Links for libgalax-ocaml-dev
Download Source Package galax:
- Homepage [galax.sourceforge.net]
XQuery implementation with static typing - OCaml libraries
Galax is an implementation of XQuery, the W3C XML Query Language.
Galax implements XQuery 1.0 as specified by the W3C, as well as XPath 2.0, which is subset of XQuery 1.0.
Galax is a Schema-aware implementation of XQuery and supports static typing. Also thanks to that, Galax is a really fast implementation of the language.
Galax supports some advanced XQuery features, such as XML Schema validation, XML updates, XQuery optimization and projection, applications of XQuery to Web services.
This package contains the OCaml development libraries to use Galax, as a library, in your OCaml applications.
Other Packages Related to libgalax-ocaml-dev
- dep: libcamomile-ocaml-dev
- Unicode library for OCaml
- dep: libocamlnet-ocaml-dev
- OCaml application-level Internet libraries - core development libraries
- dep: libpcre-ocaml-dev
- OCaml bindings for PCRE (Perl Compatible Regular Expression)
- dep: libpxp-ocaml-dev
- OCaml library that implements an XML-1.0 validating parser
- sug: ocaml-findlib
- management tool for OCaml libraries