Package: aolserver4-daemon (4.5.1-12)
Links for aolserver4-daemon
Download Source Package aolserver4:
- Homepage [www.aolserver.com]
AOL web server version 4 - program files
AOLserver is the web engine that powers America Online. It is capable of serving a very high number of users, and can host hundreds of virtual servers simultaneously within the same process.
It is similar in many respects to Zope, except based largely on Tcl. It is multi-threaded, and has a C API that can be used to extend its functionality.
This package provides the server itself.
Other Packages Related to aolserver4-daemon
- dep: adduser
- add and remove users and groups
- dep: aolserver4-core (= 4.5.1-12)
- AOL web server version 4 - core libraries
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: logrotate (>= 3.6.5-1)
- Log rotation utility
- dep: mime-support
- MIME files 'mime.types' & 'mailcap', and support programs
- dep: tcl8.4 (>= 8.4.16)
- Tcl (the Tool Command Language) v8.4 - run-time files
- dep: ucf (>= 0.30)
- Update Configuration File: preserve user changes to config files.
- rec: aolserver4-doc
- AOL web server version 4 - documentation