Package: octave-bim (1.0.0-1)
Links for octave-bim
Download Source Package octave-bim:
- Homepage [octave.sourceforge.net]
PDE solver using a finite element/volume approach in Octave
This package contains scripts for solving Diffusion Advection Reaction (DAR) Partial Differential Equations based on the Finite Volume Scharfetter-Gummel (FVSG) method a.k.a Box Integration Method (BIM) in Octave, a scientific computation software.
This Octave add-on package is part of the Octave-Forge project.
Other Packages Related to octave-bim
- dep: octave-fpl
- plot data on unstructured triangular and tetrahedral meshes in Octave
- dep: octave-msh
- create and manage meshes for FE or FV solvers in Octave
- dep: octave3.2 (>= 3.2.0-1)
- GNU Octave language for numerical computations (3.2 branch)