Package: libmecab-ruby1.9.1 (0.98-4)
Links for libmecab-ruby1.9.1
Download Source Package libmecab-ruby:
- Homepage [sourceforge.net]
mecab binding for Ruby language (version 1.9.1)
Mecab is a morphological analysis system. It reads Japanese sentences from the standard input, segments them into morpheme sequences, and outputs them to the standard output with many additional pieces of information (pronunciation, semantic information, etc).
This package is built for Ruby 1.9.1.
Other Packages Related to libmecab-ruby1.9.1
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libmecab1 (>= 0.97-1)
- Libraries of Mecab
- dep: libruby1.9.1 (>= 188.8.131.528)
- Libraries necessary to run Ruby 1.9.1
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3