Package: libgd2-noxpm-dev (2.0.36~rc1~dfsg-5)
Links for libgd2-noxpm-dev
Download Source Package libgd2:
- Homepage [www.libgd.org]
GD Graphics Library version 2 (development version)
GD is a graphics library. It allows your code to quickly draw images complete with lines, arcs, text, multiple colours, cut and paste from other images, flood fills, and write out the result as a PNG file. This is particularly useful in World Wide Web applications, where PNG is one of the formats accepted for inline images by most browsers.
This is the full development version of the library, built without XPM (X pixmap) or fontconfig support.
Other Packages Related to libgd2-noxpm-dev
- dep: libfreetype6-dev
- FreeType 2 font engine, development files
- dep: libgd2-noxpm (= 2.0.36~rc1~dfsg-5)
- GD Graphics Library version 2 (without XPM support)
- dep: libjpeg62-dev
- Development files for the IJG JPEG library (version 6.2)
- dep: zlib1g-dev
- compression library - development