List of sections in "stretch-updates"
- Debug packages
- Packages providing debugging information for executables and shared libraries.
- FAQs, HOWTOs and other documents trying to explain everything related to Debian, and software needed to browse documentation (man, info, etc).
- Library development
- Libraries necessary for developers to write programs that use them.
- Libraries to make other programs work. They provide special features to developers.
- Language packs
- Localization support for big software packages.
- Miscellaneous utilities that didn't fit well anywhere else.
- Daemons and clients to connect your system to the world.
- Everything about Perl, an interpreted scripting language.
- Everything about Python, an interpreted, interactive object oriented language.
- Utilities for file/disk manipulation, backup and archive tools, system monitoring, input systems, etc.
- Virtual packages
- Virtual packages.
All source packages
(compact compressed textlist)