List of sections in "buster-updates"
- debian-installer udeb packages
- Special packages for building customized debian-installer variants. Do not install them on a normal system!
- FAQs, HOWTOs and other documents trying to explain everything related to Debian, and software needed to browse documentation (man, info, etc).
- Software to edit files. Programming environments.
- Library development
- Libraries necessary for developers to write programs that use them.
- Libraries to make other programs work. They provide special features to developers.
- Language packs
- Localization support for big software packages.
- Miscellaneous utilities that didn't fit well anywhere else.
- Daemons and clients to connect your system to the world.
- Old Libraries
- Old versions of libraries, kept for backward compatibility with old applications.
- Everything about Perl, an interpreted scripting language.
- Utilities for file/disk manipulation, backup and archive tools, system monitoring, input systems, etc.
- Virtual packages
- Virtual packages.
- X Window System software
- X servers, libraries, window managers, terminal emulators and many related applications.
All source packages
(compact compressed textlist)