Package: uswsusp (1.0+20110509-3)
Links for uswsusp
Download Source Package uswsusp:
- Homepage [suspend.sourceforge.net]
tools to use userspace software suspend provided by Linux
This package (also known as µswsusp, suspend-utils or simply suspend) contains the programs to use the userspace software suspend facility available in Linux kernels 2.6.17-rc1 and higher. It allows the system to have its state saved to disk and be powered off. On restarting, it will be put back in the state it was left in (this is sometimes called hibernation).
It also includes a program to suspend the system to RAM after the state is saved to disk. In that state, the system still uses power, but resuming is faster. If the battery depletes, the state is resumed from disk without data loss.
Optional features include encrypting the system snapshot.
To use this package you need a Linux kernel version 2.6.17-rc1 or newer configured to use an initramfs. Hooks and scripts to integrate with initramfs-tools are provided.
Other Packages Related to uswsusp
- dep: libgcrypt11 (>= 1.4.5)
- dynamická šifrovacia knižnica pod LGPL
- dep: liblzo2-2
- knižnica na kompresiu údajov
- dep: libpci3 (>= 1:3.1.9-2) [not powerpc]
- linuxové nástroje pre PCI (zdieľaná knižnica)
- dep: libx86-1 (>= 0.99-1) [not powerpc]
- x86 real-mode library