Package: ruby-mechanize (2.3-2)
Links for ruby-mechanize
Download Source Package ruby-mechanize:
- Homepage [mechanize.rubyforge.org]
Library used for automating interaction with websites
This library is used for automating interaction with websites. Mechanize automatically stores and sends cookies, follows redirects, can follow links, and submit forms. Form fields can be populated and submitted. Mechanize also keeps track of the sites that you have visited as a history.
This library is loosely based on WWW::Mechanize for Perl.
Other Packages Related to ruby-mechanize
- dep: ruby-domain-name
- Domain Name manipulation library for Ruby
- dep: ruby-mime-types
- guess MIME type of files
- dep: ruby-net-http-digest-auth
- RFC 2617 Digest Access Authentication implementation
- dep: ruby-net-http-persistent (>= 2.5)
- Manages persistent connections using Net::HTTP
- dep: ruby-nokogiri
- HTML, XML, SAX, and Reader parser for Ruby
- dep: ruby-ntlm
- Ruby/NTLM library.
- dep: ruby-webrobots
- Library for creating robots.txt-aware web robots