Package: libcastor-xml-java (1.3.2-1)
Links for libcastor-xml-java
Download Source Package castor:
- Homepage [www.castor.org]
Data binding framework for Java (XML, Objects, DB) - XML module
Castor is a data binding framework for Java. It's the shortest path between Java objects, XML documents and relational tables.
Castor XML is an XML data binding framework. Unlike the two main XML APIs, DOM (Document Object Model) and SAX (Simple API for XML) which deal with the structure of an XML document, Castor enables you to deal with the data defined in an XML document through an object model which represents that data.
Castor XML can be compared to XMLBeans framework.
Castor JDO is an Object-Relational Mapping and Data-Binding Framework. Castor can map relational database data into Java Data Object based on user-defined mapping schema. In the other point-of-view, it provides java data objects a persistence layer.
This package contains the core XML data binding framework with support for marshalling Java objects to and unmarshalling from XML documents.
Other Packages Related to libcastor-xml-java
- dep: libcastor-core-java
- Data binding framework for Java (XML, Objects, DB) - Core
- dep: libcommons-logging-java
- commmon wrapper interface for several logging APIs
- rec: libcommons-lang-java
- Commons Lang - an extension of the java.lang package
- rec: liboro-java
- Regular expression library for Java
- rec: libregexp-java
- knižnica regulárnych výrazov pre Javu
- sug: libcastor-java-doc (= 1.3.2-1)
- Documentation for Castor Java databinding framework