Balík: e00compr (1.0.1-2)
Odkazy pre e00compr
Stiahnuť zdrojový balík e00compr:
- Debian GIS Project (Stránka QA, Konferencia)
- Francesco Paolo Lovergine (Stránka QA)
- Alan Boudreault (Stránka QA)
- Domovská stránka [avce00.maptools.org]
A program to read/write Arcinfo compressed E00 files
E00compr is an ANSI C library that reads and writes Arcinfo compressed E00 files. Both "PARTIAL" and "FULL" compression levels are supported. E00 files are the vector import/export format for Arcinfo. It is plain ASCII and is meant as an interchange format. ESRI considers the format to be proprietary, so this package may not read all E00 files as ESRI may change the format.
This package is useful for importing E00 files into the grass GIS system.
It contains the e00conv command-line program, which takes a E00 file as input (compressed or not) and copies it to a new file with the requested compression level (NONE, PARTIAL or FULL). The library is not included at this stage.
Ostatné balíky súvisiace s balíkom e00compr
- sug: avce00
- Tools for conversion of ESRI Arcinfo (binary) Vector Coverage in E00 format.
- enh: grass
- GRASS GIS