Balík: pd-cyclone (0.1~alpha55-6)
Odkazy pre pd-cyclone
- Hlásenia chýb
- Informácie pre vývojárov (PTS)
- Záznam zmien Debian
- Autori a licencia
- Sledovanie záplat Debian
Stiahnuť zdrojový balík pd-cyclone:
- Debian Multimedia Maintainers (Stránka QA, Konferencia)
- Hans-Christoph Steiner (Stránka QA)
- Felipe Sateler (Stránka QA)
- Jonas Smedegaard (Stránka QA)
- Domovská stránka [suita.chopin.edu.pl]
Pd library of clones of Max/MSP 4.5 objects
Cyclone is a library of PureData classes, bringing some level of compatibility between Max/MSP and Pd environments. Although being itself in the early stage of development, it is meant to eventually become part of a much larger project, aiming at unification and standardization of computer musician's tools.
In its current form, cyclone is mainly for people using both Max and Pd, and thus wanting to develop cross-platform patches. In this respect, cyclone has much in common with Thomas Grill's flext, and flext-based externals. While flext enables developing new cross-platform classes, cyclone makes existing classes cross-platform.
Cyclone also comes handy, somewhat, in the task of importing Max/MSP patches into Pd. Do not expect miracles, though, it is usually not an easy task.
Ostatné balíky súvisiace s balíkom pd-cyclone
- dep: pd-libdir
- provides support for the libdir library format for Pd