Balík: liblqr-1-0-dbg (0.4.1-2)
Odkazy pre liblqr-1-0-dbg
- Hlásenia chýb
- Informácie pre vývojárov (PTS)
- Záznam zmien Debian
- Autori a licencia
- Sledovanie záplat Debian
Stiahnuť zdrojový balík liblqr:
- Domovská stránka [liblqr.wikidot.com]
converts plain array images into multi-size representation (debug package)
The LiquidRescale (lqr) library provides a C/C++ API for performing non-uniform resizing of images by the seam-carving technique.
The library takes images in plain array format as input and converts them to a multi-size representation.
Following is a list of features:
* Areas in the image can be marked for preservation or discard * Once the image has been fully processed, the scaling can be done in real-time. In fact, the information can be saved and read out later without any further processing * The resizing is done with a single function which automatically performs all the necessary operations; it can also work in successive steps without wasting computational time * Possibility to tune the carving operation by letting the seams be less connected, or more rigid, or both * Can export and import the visibility map (the seams) * Other images can be attached and undergo the same carving process as the parent image * The automatic feature detection algorithm can be tuned by selecting among different energy gradient functions * Reports progress through a customizable interface * A signalling system permits to cleanly handle errors
The library implements the algorithm described in the paper "Seam Carving for Content-Aware Image Resizing" by Shai Avidan and Ariel Shamir, which can be found at http://www.faculty.idc.ac.il/arik/imret.pdf
This package contains the debug information of shared library found in liblqr-1-0.
Ostatné balíky súvisiace s balíkom liblqr-1-0-dbg
- dep: liblqr-1-0 (= 0.4.1-2)
- konvertuje obrázky na reprezentáciu vo viacerých veľkostiach