Package: umview-mod-umfuseiso9660 (0.3-1)
Links for umview-mod-umfuseiso9660
Download Source Package fuse-umfuse-iso9660:
- Debian VSquare Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Ludovico Gardenghi (QA Page)
- Guido Trotter (QA Page)
- Filippo Giunchedi (QA Page)
- Homepage [view-os.sourceforge.net]
View-OS in user space - ISO9660 module for UMFUSE
View-OS is a novel approach to the process/kernel interface. The semantics of each system call can be assigned process by process giving the user the right to decide which view of the system each process has to join. Each process can "see" a different file system structure, networking resources, processor, devices. Moreover some of the resources can be provided by the user him/herself, thus these resource can be private to the single process and are not known a priori by the system. Groups of processes can share the same view but this is just an optimization to share management methods.
For more information, see http://wiki.virtualsquare.org
UMView is a user-mode implementation of View-OS. Processes are run with a controlling daemon that captures all the system calls (at present using the ptrace() system call) and uses dynamically loadable modules to change their semantic.
This package contains a sub-module for umfuse. umfuse is contained in the main UMView package and allows almost complete source compatibility with FUSE modules. umfuseiso9660 can be used to mount ISO-9660 CD images inside an UMView instance.
Other Packages Related to umview-mod-umfuseiso9660
- dep: libcdio13 (>= 0.83)
- knižnica na čítanie a ovládanie CD-ROM
- dep: libfuse2 (>= 2.8.1)
- súborový systém v používateľskom priestore - knižnica
- dep: libiso9660-8 (>= 0.83)
- library to work with ISO9660 filesystems
- dep: libumlib0
- View-OS in user space - Support library for modules
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- kompresná knižnica - dynamická verzia