Package: libgpiv3 (0.6.1-4)
Links for libgpiv3
Download Source Package libgpiv:
- Homepage [libgpiv.sourceforge.net]
library for Particle Image Velocimetry (PIV)
This library contains functions for evaluating images from a fluid flow by means of Particle Image Velocimetry (PIV).
PIV is a way to film the wind or liquid flows. It uses a sequence of at least two images that are recorded with a well controlled separation time in-between. Tracer particles that are resident in the fluid may be illuminated by a light source, mostly a laser, that has been re-shaped into a sheet of light. In this way, the average displacement and the deformation of the image texture is obtained. Applying this analyses on small samples of the images on a (rectangular) grid results into an instantaneous velocity field of the fluid flow. PIV may also be applied for other purposes, like deformations and vibrations of solid surfaces.
This library includes the core functions for image recording, processing, interrogation, PIV data validation, post-processing, input/output functions and memory allocation.
Other Packages Related to libgpiv3
- dep: libfftw3-3
- Library for computing Fast Fourier Transforms
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.16.0)
- knižnica glib funkcií jazyka C
- dep: libgomp1 (>= 4.2.1)
- podporná knižnica GCC OpenMP (GOMP)
- dep: libgpiv3-common
- library for Particle Image Velocimetry (PIV) - common files
- dep: libgsl0ldbl (>= 1.9)
- GNU Scientific Library (GSL) -- library package
- dep: libpng12-0 (>= 1.2.13-4)
- knižnica PNG - dynamická knižnica