Package: libgnomecanvas2-ruby (0.19.3-2)
Links for libgnomecanvas2-ruby
Download Source Package ruby-gnome2:
- Arnaud Cornet (QA Page)
- Debian Ruby Extras Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Paul van Tilburg (QA Page)
- Michael Schutte (QA Page)
- Antonio Terceiro (QA Page)
- Homepage [ruby-gnome2.sourceforge.jp]
GNOME Canvas 2 bindings for the Ruby language
The GNOME canvas is powerful and extensible object-oriented display engine, which allows graphics manipulation in terms of structured items as opposed to pixels. This package contains libraries for using the GNOME canvas with the Ruby programming language.
This is a dummy package depending on the library for the current default version of Ruby.
Other Packages Related to libgnomecanvas2-ruby
- dep: libgnomecanvas2-ruby1.8
- GNOME Canvas 2 bindings for the Ruby language