Package: quantlib-ruby (1.0.0-1 and others)
Links for quantlib-ruby
Download Source Package quantlib-swig:
Ruby bindings for the Quantlib Quantitative Finance library
The QuantLib project is aimed to provide a comprehensive software framework for quantitative finance. The goal is to provide a standard free/open source library to quantitative analysts and developers for modeling, trading, and risk management in real-life.
QuantLib plans to offer tools that are useful for both practical implementation, with features such as market conventions, solvers, PDEs, etc., and advanced modeling, e.g., exotic options and interest rate models.
This package provides Ruby bindings to parts of the QuantLib library.
Other Packages Related to quantlib-ruby
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- podporná knižnica GCC
- dep: libquantlib-1.0.0
- Quantitative Finance Library -- development package
- dep: libruby1.8 (>= 22.214.171.124)
- Libraries necessary to run Ruby 1.8
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.2.1)
- Štandardná C++ knižnica GNU v3