Package: ggz-gtk-client (0.0.14.1-1)
Links for ggz-gtk-client
Download Source Package ggz-gtk-client:
- Homepage [www.ggzgamingzone.org]
GGZ Gaming Zone: advanced core client for GTK+ environments
GGZ core clients enable players to access the GGZ server to chat, meet other people in the game lobbies, play with them, watch their scores, and be spectator other people's games.
Using ggz-gtk is one of the two recommended clients, specifically written for GTK+ environments, and supports most features offered by GGZ such as display of player lag and statistics, automatic reconnect after disconnection, game frontend selection, login profiles, and more.
This package is part of the GGZ Gaming Zone, a multiuser networked gaming environment.
Other Packages Related to ggz-gtk-client
- dep: libggz-gtk1 (>= 0.0.14.1)
- GGZ Gaming Zone: core client embedding library for GTK+
- dep: libggz2 (>= 0.0.14.1)
- GGZ Gaming Zone: common utilities library
- dep: libggzcore9 (>= 0.0.14.1)
- GGZ Gaming Zone: core client frontend library
- dep: libgtk2.0-0 (>= 2.12.0)
- knižnica grafického používateľského rozhrania GTK+