Package: libbz2-ocaml-dev (0.6.0-6)
Links for libbz2-ocaml-dev
Download Source Package camlbz2:
- Debian OCaml Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Stéphane Glondu (QA Page)
- Sylvain Le Gall (QA Page)
- Homepage [camlbz2.forge.ocamlcore.org]
OCaml bindings for the bzip2 compression library
CamlBZ2 provides OCaml bindings for libbz2 (AKA bzip2), a popular compression library which typically compresses better (i.e., smaller resulting files) than gzip.
Using CamlBZ2 you can read and write compressed "files", where files can be anything offering an in_channel/out_channel abstraction (files, sockets, ...).
Also, with CamlBZ2 you can compress and decompress strings in memory using the bzip2 compression algorithm.
This package contains all the development stuff you need to use CamlBZ2 in your programs.
Other Packages Related to libbz2-ocaml-dev
- dep: libbz2-dev
- high-quality block-sorting file compressor library - development
- dep: libbz2-ocaml (= 0.6.0-6)
- OCaml bindings for the bzip2 compression library
- dep: ocaml-findlib
- management tool for OCaml libraries