Package: libgsl-ruby1.8-dbg (1.14.3-1)
Links for libgsl-ruby1.8-dbg
Download Source Package libgsl-ruby:
- Daigo Moriwaki (QA Page)
- Debian Ruby Extras Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Deepak Tripathi (QA Page)
- Homepage [rb-gsl.rubyforge.org]
Ruby bindings for the GNU Scientific Library (GSL)
The GNU Scientific Library (GSL) is a collection of data types and routines for numerical computing. Ruby/GSL is an interface to the GNU Scientific Library for the Ruby programming language.
This package is provided primarily to provide a backtrace with names in a debugger, this makes it somewhat easier to interpret core dumps. Most people will not need this package.
Other Packages Related to libgsl-ruby1.8-dbg
- dep: libgsl-ruby1.8 (= 1.14.3-1)
- Ruby bindings for the GNU Scientific Library (GSL)