Package: python-clutter-dbg (1.0.2-1)
Links for python-clutter-dbg
Download Source Package pyclutter:
- Ross Burton (QA Page)
- Debian GNOME Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Emilio Pozuelo Monfort (QA Page)
- Josselin Mouette (QA Page)
- Rob Bradford (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.clutter-project.org]
Open GL based interactive canvas library - Python bindings debugging symbols
Clutter is an Open GL based interactive canvas library, designed for creating fast, mainly 2D single window applications such as media box UIs, presentations, kiosk style applications and so on.
This package contains the debug symbols for the Python bindings.
Other Packages Related to python-clutter-dbg
- dep: python-clutter (= 1.0.2-1)
- Open GL based interactive canvas library - Python bindings