Balík: fastahack (1.0.0+dfsg-2) [debports]
Odkazy pre fastahack
- Domovská stránka [github.com]
utility for indexing and sequence extraction from FASTA files
fastahack is a small application for indexing and extracting sequences and subsequences from FASTA files. The included Fasta.cpp library provides a FASTA reader and indexer that can be embedded into applications which would benefit from directly reading subsequences from FASTA files. The library automatically handles index file generation and use.
* FASTA index (.fai) generation for FASTA files * Sequence extraction * Subsequence extraction * Sequence statistics (currently only entropy is provided)
Sequence and subsequence extraction use fseek64 to provide fastest-possible extraction without RAM-intensive file loading operations. This makes fastahack a useful tool for bioinformaticists who need to quickly extract many subsequences from a reference FASTA sequence.
Ostatné balíky súvisiace s balíkom fastahack
- dep: libdisorder0 (>= 0.0.2)
- library for entropy measurement of byte streams
- dep: libfastahack0 (>= 1.0.0+dfsg)
- library for indexing and sequence extraction from FASTA files (lib)
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:3.0)
- podporná knižnica GCC
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 5.2)
- štandardná knižnica C++ GNU v3