Package: z-push-state-sql (2.4.4-1)
Links for z-push-state-sql
Download Source Package z-push:
- Giraffe Maintainers (QA Page)
- Carsten Schoenert (QA Page)
- Guido Günther (QA Page)
- Roel van Meer (QA Page)
- Homepage [z-push.org]
open source implementation of the ActiveSync protocol - MySQL state backend
Z-Push is an implementation of the ActiveSync protocol which is used 'over-the-air' for multi platform ActiveSync devices, including Windows Mobile, iPhone, Sony Ericsson and Nokia mobile devices. With Z-Push any groupware can be connected and synced with these devices.
This package provides the saving of states in a MySQL server.
Other Packages Related to z-push-state-sql
- dep: php-mysql
- MySQL module for PHP [default]
- dep: z-push-common (= 2.4.4-1)
- open source implementation of the ActiveSync protocol - common files