Package: z-push-backend-kopano (2.4.4-1)
Links for z-push-backend-kopano
Download Source Package z-push:
- Giraffe Maintainers (QA Page)
- Carsten Schoenert (QA Page)
- Guido Günther (QA Page)
- Roel van Meer (QA Page)
- Homepage [z-push.org]
open source implementation of the ActiveSync protocol - Kopano backend
Z-Push is an implementation of the ActiveSync protocol which is used 'over-the-air' for multi platform ActiveSync devices, including Windows Mobile, iPhone, Sony Ericsson and Nokia mobile devices. With Z-Push any groupware can be connected and synced with these devices.
This package contains the ability that allows connecting your devices to a Kopano or ZCP server to sync email, calendar, contacts, notes, tasks and searches in the GAB.
Other Packages Related to z-push-backend-kopano
- dep: php-mapi
- Complete and feature rich groupware solution - PHP MAPI bindings
- dep: z-push-common (= 2.4.4-1)
- open source implementation of the ActiveSync protocol - common files