Package: ytcc (2.6.1-1)
Links for ytcc
Download Source Package ytcc:
- Homepage [github.com]
YouTube channel checker
ytcc is a command Line tool to keep track of your favourite YouTube channels without signing up for a Google account.
ytcc manages your defined channels and lets you update, view (with mpv), download videos while keeping track of watched videos.
Videos can be filtered with different criteria (date, channel name) in a batch way or within a minimal gui.
Other Packages Related to ytcc
- dep: mpv
- video player based on MPlayer/mplayer2
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3-click
- Wrapper around optparse for command line utilities - Python 3.x
- dep: python3-wcwidth
- determine printable width of a string on a terminal
- dep: yt-dlp
- downloader of videos from YouTube and other sites