Package: wireguard-dkms (0.0.20180513-1)
Links for wireguard-dkms
Download Source Package wireguard:
- Homepage [www.wireguard.com]
fast, modern, secure kernel VPN tunnel (DKMS version)
WireGuard is a novel VPN that runs inside the Linux Kernel and uses state-of-the-art cryptography (the "Noise" protocol). It aims to be faster, simpler, leaner, and more useful than IPSec, while avoiding the massive headache. It intends to be considerably more performant than OpenVPN. WireGuard is designed as a general purpose VPN for running on embedded interfaces and super computers alike, fit for many different circumstances. It runs over UDP.
This package uses DKMS to automatically build the wireguard kernel module.
Other Packages Related to wireguard-dkms
- dep: dkms (>= 22.214.171.124)
- Dynamic Kernel Module Support Framework
- rec: wireguard-tools (= 0.0.20180513-1)
- fast, modern, secure kernel VPN tunnel (userland utilities)