Package: vzctl (4.9.4-6)
Links for vzctl
Download Source Package vzctl:
server virtualization solution - control tools
OpenVZ is an Operating System-level server virtualization solution, built on Linux. OpenVZ creates isolated, secure virtual private servers on a single physical server enabling better server utilization and ensuring that applications do not conflict. Each VPS performs and executes exactly like a stand-alone server; VPSs can be rebooted independently and have root access, users, IP addresses, memory, processes, files, applications, system libraries and configuration files.
This package contain the control tool to manipulate the virtual servers.
OBSERVE! You need a Linux kernel patched with openvz support.
Other Packages Related to vzctl
- dep: iproute2
- networking and traffic control tools
- or iproute
- Package not available
- dep: libcgroup1 (>= 0.36.2)
- control and monitor control groups (library)
- dep: libxml2 (>= 2.7.4)
- GNOME XML library
- dep: vzquota
- server virtualization solution - quota tools
- rec: ploop
- tools to work with ploop devices and images
- rec: rsync
- fast, versatile, remote (and local) file-copying tool