Package: valac-0.26 (0.26.1-1) [debports]
Links for valac-0.26
- Homepage [wiki.gnome.org]
C# like language for the GObject system
Vala is a new programming language that aims to bring modern programming language features to GNOME developers without imposing any additional runtime requirements and without using a different ABI compared to applications and libraries written in C.
valac, the Vala compiler, is a self-hosting compiler that translates Vala source code into C source and header files. It uses the GObject type system to create classes and interfaces declared in the Vala source code. This package also contains the vala-gen-introspect and vapigen binaries that will automatically generate Vala bindings.
Other Packages Related to valac-0.26
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.26)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: libglib2.0-dev (>= 2.26)
- Development files for the GLib library
- dep: libvala-0.26-0 (= 0.26.1-1)
- C# like language for the GObject system - library
- dep: valac-0.26-vapi
- Package not available