Package: v86d (0.1.10-1 and others)
Links for v86d
Download Source Package v86d:
- Homepage [dev.gentoo.org]
daemon to run x86 code in an emulated environment
v86d provides a backend for kernel drivers that need to execute x86 BIOS code. The code is executed in a controlled environment and the results are passed back to the kernel via the netlink interface.
v86d is needed by the uvesafb kernel module.
Other Packages Related to v86d
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.1.3) [i386]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.14) [amd64]
- dep: libx86-1 (>= 0.99-1)
- x86 real-mode library
- rec: initramfs-tools
- generic modular initramfs generator (automation)