Package: txt2tags (2.6-4.1)
Links for txt2tags
Download Source Package txt2tags:
- Python Applications Packaging Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Jonathan Wiltshire (QA Page)
- Ales Zabala Alava (Shagi) (QA Page)
- Eder L. Marques (QA Page)
- Homepage [txt2tags.sourceforge.net]
conversion tool to generating several file formats
txt2tags is a document generator written in Python that generates HTML, XHTML, SGML, LaTeX, Lout, man page, Wikipedia, Google Code Wiki, DokuWiki, MoinMoin, Magic Point and PageMaker documents from a plain text file with little marks.
Different from other conversion tools, it is generic, and not target-specific (as a txt2html tool). This way, you can keep just one source text file and one tool for all your formatting needs.
Supports header, title, bold/italic/underline/strike, preformatted, quote, link, lists, bar, image and table.
With txt2tags, you can focus your mind on the document content, and forget about formatting. Just let the program do this dirty job.
Other Packages Related to txt2tags
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (Python2 version)
- sug: python-tk
- Tkinter - Writing Tk applications with Python2