Package: tweeper (1.1.0-1)
Links for tweeper
Download Source Package tweeper:
- Homepage [git.ao2.it]
web scraper to convert supported websites (e.g. Twitter.com) to RSS
tweeper is a web scraper which can be used to conveniently follow the public activity of social network users without the need to log in or even be subscribed to the social network; tweeper converts the public information to RSS so that it can be accessed and collected by a feed reader.
tweeper started as the TWitter fEEd scraPER but support for other web sites has been added.
The sites that tweeper is able to scrape and convert to RSS are:
* Twitter.com * Pump.io based websites, like Identi.ca * Dilbert.com * Instagram.com * Facebook.com (public pages)
tweeper can be used as:
1. a command line tool; 2. a filter for feed readers; 3. a web based tool when used with a PHP-enabled web server.
Other Packages Related to tweeper
- dep: php-common
- Common files for PHP packages
- dep: php-symfony-property-access (>= 2.7.0)
- read from and write to an object or array
- dep: php-symfony-serializer (>= 2.7.0)
- convert PHP objects into specific formats and vice versa
- sug: libapache2-mod-php
- server-side, HTML-embedded scripting language (Apache 2 module) (default)
also a virtual package provided by libapache2-mod-php7.0, libapache2-mod-php7.1
- or php-cgi
- server-side, HTML-embedded scripting language (CGI binary) (default)
also a virtual package provided by php7.0-cgi, php7.1-cgi