Package: storebackup (3.2.1-2)
Links for storebackup
Download Source Package storebackup:
- Homepage [www.nongnu.org]
fancy compressing managing checksumming deduplicating hard-linking cp -ua
Copies directory hierarchies recursively into another location, by date (e.g. /home/ => /var/bkup/2002.12.13_04.27.56/). Permissions are preserved, so users with access to the backup directory can recover their files themselves.
File comparisons are done with MD5 checksums, so no changes go unnoticed.
Hard-links unchanged backuped files to old versions and identical files within the backuped tree.
Compresses large files (that don't match exclusion patterns).
Manages backups and removes old ones.
Other Packages Related to storebackup
- dep: bzip2
- high-quality block-sorting file compressor - utilities
- dep: debianutils (>= 1.16.9)
- Miscellaneous utilities specific to Debian
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language
- rec: libio-compress-bzip2-perl
- Package not available