Package: snapd-login-service (1.24-1)
Links for snapd-login-service
Download Source Package snapd-glib:
- Homepage [github.com]
Daemon to allow non-root access to snapd
snapd-glib is a library to allow GLib based applications access to snapd, the daemon that controls Snaps.
Snaps are 'universal' packages that work across many different Linux systems, enabling secure distribution of the latest apps and utilities for cloud, servers, desktops and the internet of things.
Snapd Login Service is a daemon that allows users to request authorization from snapd. It uses Polkit to check for permissions.
Other Packages Related to snapd-login-service
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.46)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: libpolkit-gobject-1-0 (>= 0.99)
- PolicyKit Authorization API
- dep: libsnapd-glib1 (>= 0.9)
- GLib snapd library
- rec: policykit-1
- framework for managing administrative policies and privileges