Package: shorewall6 (220.127.116.11-1)
Links for shorewall6
Download Source Package shorewall6:
- Homepage [www.shorewall.net]
Shoreline Firewall (IPv6 version), netfilter configurator
Shorewall6 allows firewall/gateway requirements to be described using entries in a set of configuration files. It reads those configuration files and, with the help of the iptables utility, configures netfilter to match these requirements.
Shorewall6 supports a wide range of router/firewall/gateway applications, traffic shaping and almost every type of VPN.
This package contains IPv6 support.
Other Packages Related to shorewall6
- dep: iproute2
- networking and traffic control tools
- or iproute
- Package not available
- dep: iptables (>= 1.4.1)
- administration tools for packet filtering and NAT
- dep: libio-socket-inet6-perl
- object interface for AF_INET6 domain sockets
- dep: lsb-base (>= 3.0-6)
- Linux Standard Base init script functionality
- dep: shorewall (<< 5.2.4~)
- Shoreline Firewall, netfilter configurator
- dep: shorewall (>= 5.2.3~)