Package: lighttpd-modules-lua (1.4.61-1) [debports]
Links for lighttpd-modules-lua
- Homepage [www.lighttpd.net]
LUA-based modules for lighttpd
This package contains the following modules:
* mod_magnet: control the request handling module for lighttpd mod_magnet can attract a request in several stages in the request-handling. either at the same level as mod_rewrite, before any parsing of the URL is done or at a later stage, when the doc-root is known and the physical-path is already setup. * mod_cml: cache meta language module for lighttpd With the cache meta language, it is possible to describe to the dependencies of a cached file to its source files/scripts. For the cache files, the scripting language Lua is used. THIS MODULE IS OBSOLETED, USE mod_magnet INSTEAD.
Do not depend on this package. Depend on the provided lighttpd-mod-* packages instead.
Other Packages Related to lighttpd-modules-lua
- dep: liblua5.3-0
- Shared library for the Lua interpreter version 5.3
- dep: libmemcached11
- C and C++ client library to the memcached server
- dep: libnettle8
- low level cryptographic library (symmetric and one-way cryptos)
- dep: lighttpd (= 1.4.61-1)
- fast webserver with minimal memory footprint