Package: ruby2.1 (2.1.4-1) [debports]
Links for ruby2.1
- Homepage [www.ruby-lang.org]
Interpreter of object-oriented scripting language Ruby
Ruby is the interpreted scripting language for quick and easy object-oriented programming. It has many features to process text files and to do system management tasks (as in perl). It is simple, straight-forward, and extensible.
In the name of this package, `2.1' indicates the Ruby library compatibility version. This package currently provides the `2.1.x' branch of Ruby.
Other Packages Related to ruby2.1
- dep: libgmp10
- Multiprecision arithmetic library
- dep: libruby2.1 (>= 2.1.0)
- Libraries necessary to run Ruby 2.1
- dep: rubygems-integration (>= 1.8)
- integration of Debian Ruby packages with Rubygems
- rec: libjs-jquery