Package: ruby-shoulda (4.0.0-2)
Links for ruby-shoulda
Download Source Package ruby-shoulda:
- Homepage [github.com]
additional features for the Test::Unit testing framework
Shoulda makes it easy to write elegant, understandable, and maintainable tests. Shoulda consists of test macros, assertions, and helpers added on to the Test::Unit framework. It's fully compatible with your existing tests, and requires no retooling to use.
Shoulda adds lots of features for testing Rails applications, but can also be used for plain Ruby ones.
Other Packages Related to ruby-shoulda
- dep: ruby
- Interpreter of object-oriented scripting language Ruby (default version)
- or ruby-interpreter
- Package not available
- dep: ruby-shoulda-context (>= 2.0~)
- context framework for Test::Unit
- dep: ruby-shoulda-matchers (>= 4.0~)
- Test helpers for Rails applications, compatible with Test::Unit and RSpec