Package: ruby-octokit (4.17.0-2)
Links for ruby-octokit
Download Source Package ruby-octokit:
- Debian Ruby Extras Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Miguel Landaeta (QA Page)
- Utkarsh Gupta (QA Page)
- Homepage [github.com]
Ruby toolkit for working with the GitHub API
ruby-octokit wraps the GitHub API in a flat API client that follows Ruby conventions and requires little knowledge of REST.
It provides all expected features needed to interact with Github or any other implementation of their API:
- Authenticated (basic and oauth) and unauthenticated requests. - Access to all resources and fields. - Direct access to HTTP response headers if needed. - Pagination. - Hypermedia features (ruby-octokit is built on top of ruby-sawyer).
Other Packages Related to ruby-octokit
- dep: ruby-sawyer (>= 0.8.2~)
- HTTP/REST API client Ruby library