Package: ruby-combustion (1.3.7-1)
Links for ruby-combustion
Download Source Package ruby-combustion:
- Homepage [github.com]
elegant rails engine testing
Ruby 'combustion' is a library to help you test your Rails Engines in a simple and effective manner, instead of creating a full Rails application in your spec or test folder.
It allows you to write your specs within the context of your engine, using only the parts of a Rails app you need.
Other Packages Related to ruby-combustion
- dep: ruby
- Interpreter of object-oriented scripting language Ruby (default version)
- dep: ruby-activesupport (>= 2:3.0.0)
- collection of utility classes used by the Rails framework
- dep: ruby-railties (>= 2:3.0.0)
- tools for creating, working with, and running Rails applications
- dep: ruby-thor (>= 0.14.6)
- Ruby scripting framework