Package: reprotest (0.7.3)
Links for reprotest
Download Source Package reprotest:
Build software and check it for reproducibility.
reprotest builds the same source code twice in different environments, and then checks the binaries produced by each build for differences. If any are found, then diffoscope (or if unavailable then diff) is used to display them in detail for later analysis.
It supports different types of environment such as a "null" environment (i.e. doing the builds directly in /tmp) or various other virtual servers, for example schroot, ssh, qemu, and several others.
reprotest is developed as part of the “reproducible builds” Debian project.
Other Packages Related to reprotest
- dep: apt-utils
- package management related utility programs
- dep: diffoscope
- in-depth comparison of files, archives, and directories
- dep: libdpkg-perl
- Dpkg perl modules
- dep: procps
- /proc file system utilities
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3-debian
- Python 3 modules to work with Debian-related data formats
- dep: python3-pkg-resources
- Package Discovery and Resource Access using pkg_resources
- dep: python3-rstr
- Easily generate random strings of various types (Python 3)
- rec: disorderfs (>= 0.5.2)
- FUSE filesystem that introduces non-determinism
- rec: faketime
- report faked system time to programs
- rec: locales-all
- GNU C Library: Precompiled locale data