Package: reportbug-gtk (7.10.3)
Links for reportbug-gtk
Download Source Package reportbug:
reports bugs in the Debian distribution (GTK+ UI)
reportbug is a tool designed to make the reporting of bugs in Debian and derived distributions relatively painless. Its features include:
* Integration with many mail user agents. * Access to outstanding bug reports to make it easier to identify whether problems have already been reported. * Automatic checking for newer versions of packages. * Optional automatic verification of integrity of packages via debsums. * Support for following-up on outstanding reports. * Optional PGP/GnuPG integration.
Bug reporting in Debian relies on email; reportbug can use a local mail transport agent (like exim or sendmail), submit directly through an external mail server, or pass messages to an installed mail user agent (e.g., mutt) for submission.
This package contains a desktop file and icon, and has dependencies to enable the GTK+ UI mode of reportbug to work.
Other Packages Related to reportbug-gtk
- dep: gir1.2-gtk-3.0
- GTK graphical user interface library -- gir bindings
- dep: gir1.2-gtksource-3.0
- gir files for the GTK+ syntax highlighting widget
- dep: gir1.2-vte-2.91
- GObject introspection data for the VTE library
- dep: python3-gi
- Python 3 bindings for gobject-introspection libraries
- dep: python3-gi-cairo
- Python 3 Cairo bindings for the GObject library
- dep: python3-gtkspellcheck
- Python 3 spellchecking library for GTK+ based on Enchant
- dep: reportbug (= 7.10.3)
- reports bugs in the Debian distribution