Package: r-other-nitpick (2.0-7)
Links for r-other-nitpick
Download Source Package r-other-nitpick:
- Homepage [hci.iwr.uni-heidelberg.de]
peak identification for mass spectrometry data
This R package allows reliable extraction of features from mass spectra and helps in the automated analysis of proteomic mass spectrometry (MS) experiments.
This is the NITPICK implementation for peak picking in MS spectra.
Other Packages Related to r-other-nitpick
- dep: r-base-core (>= 4.0.0-3)
- GNU R core of statistical computation and graphics system
- dep: r-other-amsmercury
- efficient calculation of accurate masses and abundances of isotopic peaks
- dep: r-other-iwrlars
- least angle regression, lasso, positive lasso and forward stagewise