Package: python3-os-resource-classes (0.5.0-2)
Links for python3-os-resource-classes
Download Source Package python-os-resource-classes:
- Homepage [docs.openstack.org]
Resource Classes for OpenStack - Python 3.x
A resource class is a distinct type of inventory that exists in a cloud environment, for example VCPU, DISK_GB. They are upper case with underscores. They often include a unit in their name.
This package provides a collection of symbols representing those standard resource classes which are expected to be available in any OpenStack deployment.
There also exists a concept of custom resource classes. These are countable types that are custom to a particular environment. The OpenStack placement API provides a way to create these. A custom resource class always begins with a CUSTOM_ prefix.
This package contains the Python 3.x module.
Other Packages Related to python3-os-resource-classes
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3-pbr
- inject useful and sensible default behaviors into setuptools - Python 3.x
- sug: python-os-resource-classes-doc
- Resource Classes for OpenStack - doc