Package: python3-nose2 (0.9.1-2)
Links for python3-nose2
Download Source Package nose2:
- Debian Python Modules Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Barry Warsaw (QA Page)
- Brian May (QA Page)
- Pierre-Elliott Bécue (QA Page)
- Homepage [pypi.python.org]
Next generation of nicer testing for Python3
Nose2 is testing library aimed at being compatible with unittest and providing additional features, such as timed tests, better testing for exceptions. It also provides fixture methods at the package, module, class or test case level, depending on the developer's needs.
At an extended level, nose2 also provides a lot of builtin plugins to help with specific needs, including tests coverage, profiling, or doctests.
Nose2 is based on the Nose testsuite, which is no longer developed. It provides a better plugin API and supports Python2 and Python3 from the same codebase.
This package provides the python3 version of nose2.
Other Packages Related to python3-nose2
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3-coverage
- code coverage tool for Python 3
- dep: python3-pkg-resources
- Package Discovery and Resource Access using pkg_resources
- dep: python3-six (>= 1.7)
- Python 2 and 3 compatibility library (Python 3 interface)
- sug: python-nose2-doc
- Next generation of nicer testing for Python2/3 (documentation)