Package: python3-firewall (1.2.2-1)
Links for python3-firewall
Download Source Package firewalld:
- Homepage [www.firewalld.org]
Python3 bindings for firewalld
firewalld is a dynamically managed firewall daemon with support for network/firewall zones to define the trust level of network connections or interfaces. It has support for IPv4, IPv6 firewall settings and for ethernet bridges and has a separation of runtime and persistent configuration options. It also provides a D-Bus interface for services or applications to add and apply firewall rules on-the-fly.
This package provides Python3 bindings for firewalld.
Other Packages Related to python3-firewall
- dep: gir1.2-glib-2.0
- Introspection data for GLib, GObject, Gio and GModule
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3-dbus
- simple interprocess messaging system (Python 3 interface)
- dep: python3-gi
- Python 3 bindings for gobject-introspection libraries