Package: python3-elasticsearch (7.0.1-1)
Links for python3-elasticsearch
Download Source Package python-elasticsearch:
- Homepage [github.com]
Python client for Elasticsearch (Python3 version)
Official low-level client for Elasticsearch. Its goal is to provide common ground for all Elasticsearch-related code in Python; because of this it tries to be opinion-free and very extendable.
The client's features include:
* translating basic Python data types to and from json (datetimes are not decoded for performance reasons) * configurable automatic discovery of cluster nodes * persistent connections * load balancing (with pluggable selection strategy) across all available nodes * failed connection penalization (time based - failed connections won't be retried until a timeout is reached) * thread safety * pluggable architecture
This package contains the Python 3 version of the library.
Other Packages Related to python3-elasticsearch
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3-urllib3
- HTTP library with thread-safe connection pooling for Python3
- sug: python-elasticsearch-doc
- Python client for Elasticsearch (Documentation)