Package: python3-djoser (2.1.0-1)
Links for python3-djoser
Download Source Package djoser:
- Homepage [github.com]
REST implementation of Django authentication system (Python3 version)
Djoser library provides a set of Django Rest Framework views to handle basic actions such as registration, login, logout, password reset and account activation. It works with custom user model.
Instead of reusing Django code (e.g. PasswordResetForm), it reimplementes a few things to fit better into a Single Page App architecture.
Supported authentication backends are:
* HTTP Basic Auth (Default) * Token based authentication from Django Rest Framework
This package contains the Python 3 version of the library.
Other Packages Related to python3-djoser
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3-asgiref
- ASGI in-memory channel layer (Python3 version)
- dep: python3-coreapi
- Python3 client library for Core API
- dep: python3-django
- High-level Python web development framework
- dep: python3-djangorestframework (>= 3)
- Web APIs for Django, made easy for Python3
- dep: python3-social-django
- This is the Django component of the python-social-auth ecosystem