Package: python-zake (0.2.2-2)
Links for python-zake
Download Source Package python-zake:
- Homepage [github.com]
provides a set of testing utilities for the kazoo library - Python 2.x
Zake is a Python package that works to provide a nice set of testing utilities for the kazoo library.
It includes the following functionality:
* Storage access (for viewing what was saved/created). * Kazoo *mostly* compatible client API. * Sync/transaction/create/get/delete... commands. * Listener support. * And more...
It simplifies testing by providing a client that has a similar API as the kazoo client so that your tests (or applications/libraries that use kazoo) do not require a real zookeeper server to be tested with (since this is not available in all testing environments).
This package contains the Python 2.x module.
Other Packages Related to python-zake
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (Python2 version)
- dep: python-concurrent.futures
- backport of concurrent.futures package from Python 3.2
- dep: python-kazoo
- higher level API to Apache Zookeeper (Python 2)
- dep: python-six
- Python 2 and 3 compatibility library (Python 2 interface)
- dep: python-zope.interface
- Interfaces for Python