Package: python-txtorcon (0.19.3-4)
Links for python-txtorcon
Download Source Package txtorcon:
- Debian Privacy Tools Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Iain R. Learmonth (QA Page)
- Jérémy Bobbio (QA Page)
- Homepage [github.com]
Twisted-based asynchronous Tor control protocol implementation (Python 2)
txtorcon main feature is to present an asynchronous API to speak the Tor client protocol in Python. It also provides abstractions to track and get updates about Tor's state and current configuration (including writing it to Tor or disk), along with helpers to asynchronously launch slave instances of Tor including Twisted endpoint support.
Twisted is an event-driven networking engine written in Python and Tor is an onion-routing network designed to improve people's privacy and anonymity on the Internet.
This package contains the Python 2 module.
Other Packages Related to python-txtorcon
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (Python2 version)
- dep: python-automat
- Self-service finite-state machines for the programmer on the go
- dep: python-geoip
- Python bindings for the GeoIP IP-to-country resolver library
- dep: python-incremental
- Library for versioning Python projects.
- dep: python-ipaddress
- Backport of Python 3 ipaddress module (Python 2)
- dep: python-twisted
- Event-based framework for internet applications (dependency package)
- dep: python-twisted-core
- Event-based framework for internet applications
- dep: python-zope.interface
- Interfaces for Python
- sug: tor
- anonymizing overlay network for TCP